- What happens after I join?Once you purchase your membership, you will receive a welcome email with further instructions. This will include signing a group contract, verifying your license, setting up a time to chat with Jeanene about your group preferences, and asking any questions you may have. If you do not receive an email, or have other questions, please contact me at email@example.com
- How does payment work for CollabOasis?Your community access pass is $197 per month with a minimum commitment of 6 months so groups can have time to create cohesion and trust with their fellow members. This fee will be locked-in forever, as long as you remain enrolled. You will be charged monthly for your enrollment. After your initial 6 month commitment, you will continue to be charged monthly until you cancel your enrollment.
- Do you offer any discounts for therapists who are new to private practice?Yes! If it is your first year in private practice, I offer $100 off your monthly fee for your first 6 months. This payment option is available during checkout.
- What will be the make up of clinicians?They will be fully licensed, master’s level clinicians. Your group will be curated for you after our consultation to learn about you, your needs and desires. Most of the groups consist of newer and seasoned clinicians which creates an environment that is rich in energy, theoretical perspectives and treatment modalities. Having feedback from different orientations can reveal aspects of a case you may not have considered.
- When and where do these meetings occur?The small group meetings occur on weekdays between the hours of 9am to 5pm ET. You will be placed in a group after you have met with Jeanene to determine if you are a good fit for our community. We will also discuss your needs so you can be placed in the group which is the best fit for you. All small group sessions are held via Zoom through Secure Video’s HIPAA-compliant platform. We also have a FB community for CollabOasis members only.
- Do I have to already have a private practice to join?Absolutely not! There are members who work for a group practice but do not get the support they need and desire. There are members who are just starting their private practice and are finding value in getting business tips, info about marketing, learning how to manage client issues such as no-show fees, and other aspects of their practice. As long as you are a licensed clinician, you are welcome to join. If you would like to ask specific questions about how you can benefit from Oasis groups, please email Jeanene or Schedule a Discovery Chat.
- What states do you cover?All the states and the UK! Because these are clinical consultation groups and not clinical supervision, it does not matter which state(s) you are licensed in to join a CollabOasis group.
- What if I don’t like my group?I will put you in a group based on our consultation. If you encounter issues, I will work with you to make sure you are getting the clinical consultation you need. I want you to be 100% satisfied with your group. If no solution can be found, and you have attended at least 2 group sessions, the remaining months in your contract will be cancelled at your request.
You are a fully licensed clinician and not under any type of clinical supervision
You love collaborating with other clinicians
You are happy to give as much as you receive
You desire the cohesive connection that comes with sharing your work with others
You want/need clinical consultation but don’t have the time, resources or interest in creating and running your own group
You are open to receiving constructive feedback and suggestions from group members you will grow to trust and respect
You are willing to prioritize your twice monthly meetings and be present for your colleagues
Enter your bullet points here..
You don’t play well with others
You get easily offended if others share an opposing perspective or constructive feedback
You aren’t committed to showing up MOST of the time to the twice monthly groups
You are looking for supervision hours needed for licensure
You hate online meetings or are technology-adverse (these will be online groups)
You are not fully licensed. (Anyone still under clinical supervision is not eligible)
You are not in good standing with your licensing board.
Enter your bullet points here..
Choose a pricing option for your membership
- Preferred optionMonthly payment - $197.00$197.00/mo
- Preferred optionMonthly payment - $97.00 (For those in their 1st year of private practice)$97.00/mo
- Total payment
- 1xCollabOasis Membership$0-+
All prices in USD